Creating the Beneficial Ownership Record
According to SSM Beneficial Ownership Framework document, Legal Owner is identified as the member of the Company with minimum shares of 20%. Hence, it is very important for users to add the Shareholders information into the Entity first and allot the shares accordingly.
With these info, Officio would not have any other way to identify who is the Legal Owner for the entity.
- Go to Entity > Beneficial Ownership > Beneficial Ownership Records.
- Click New Record. A pop up modal will appear.
- Select the BO Month & BO Year.
- Officio will automatically identify the Legal Owner which has 20% and more (as the Beneficial Ownership (BO) Framework Document provided by SSM).
- Click Create Register to kickstart the Beneficial Ownership reporting.