- Go to Invoice.
- Click Create Invoice
- Search for the Entity that you want to invoice by typing their name in Customer field.
- Enter all relevant information in the following fields; Invoice Date, Due Date, Invoice #, Reference and Attention to.
- Select the Item line by choosing the Price List dropdown list. You can still amend the information in Item line. This will. not affect your existing Price List.
- You can add more Item Line by clicking the plus sign under the Item Line.
- Once it completes, you can click Create button to generate the Invoice.
How to Create Invoice? Print
Created by: Admin Officio
Modified on: Mon, 17 Jan, 2022 at 2:20 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.