- Go to Entity > Principal
- Find button Add Principal and click it.
- A pop up modal New Principal will appear. You will see two tabs; People & Designation
- In People tab, start typing in the field to search for the people you want to add as Director
- Select the person.
- Then select the Residential Address and Service Address of this person that you want to associate with this entity. If you don't see any address in the dropdown list, it means this person's address information is not entered at People page.
- Move to Designation tab
- Choose Director from the designation dropdown list
- You will see the following information. Tick the checkbox for relevant information.
- Person is Managing Director
- Person is the first Director
- Person is alternate Director
- Person is Main Contact
- Banking Signing Authority - choose either Check or Maker
- General Signing Authority
- Enter the Declaration Date (for filling in the Section 201 form)
- Enter the Appointment Date
- Click Other Directorship. Enter relevant information at Company Registration No. and Company Name. You can add as many as you need to by clicking the button Other Directorship.
- Enter Notes (optional)
- Hit Add Principal.
How to Add Director? Print
Created by: Admin Officio
Modified on: Sun, 20 Mar, 2022 at 7:53 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.