PRE-REQUISITE : You must produce Member's Special Resolution to adopt the change in Company name.
Follow these steps;
- Go to Entity > Overview
- Find the link for Section 28 in the Relevant Form section. Click the link
- A pop up modal will appear
- Select either Notice of Change of Name OR Direction of Change of Name by Registrar
- Enter relevant information
- If you choose Notice of Change of Name, then you need to enter the Special Resolution date. If you choose otherwise, then you don't need to enter the Special Resolution date
- Choose the Lodger and the Secretary if you have multiple Secretaries attached to this Entity. Otherwise, proceed to click at Generate button to produce the form.
- The form will be produced and saved in the Document section. You can download the form and get the appropriate signature.