PRE-REQUISITE : You must produce Member's Special Resolution to adopt the change in the Constitution.
Follow these steps
- Go to the Entity > Overview
- Find the section 36 form from Relevant Form section.
- Click the form link.
- A pop up modal will appear.
- Enter the Special Resolution date.
- Select relevant checkbox
- Amendments made to clauses
- Abolition of Memorandum of Association
- Abolition of Articles of Association
- Alteration of the whole of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association* / Constitution* by replacing with a new Constitution
- If you have more than 1 secretary attached to this Entity, select the appropriate Lodger and Secretary.
- Click Generate.
- The Form section 36 will be generated and saved in the Document section.