Shareholder is a founding section of any company. You can easily add Shareholder into Entity with few simple steps.
If you notice the way we build Officio, is by structuring according to the level of interaction. Shareholder is considered as sub domain of People.
So you can add People information first at People.
View this page to see the steps to add the people information.
- Click New Shareholder button. A pop up modal will appear on your screen.
- These are the fields you need to familiarise with.
- Folio - filing number for your shareholder profile in the Register Book.
- Shareholder - people who will be the shareholder in this entity. Start typing the name and it will automatically search the People database to see if the name exist. If it is, you can select the name of that person.
- Residential/Office Address - you need to select the appropriate address that ties to this Entity. If you don't see any address here, it means that you did not add the address when you create new People information of this Shareholder.
- Service/Register Address - you need to select the appropriate address that ties to this Entity. If you don't see any address here, it means that you did not add the address when you create new People information of this Shareholder.
- Joining Date - date for the people to be Shareholder officially.
- Date Ceased to be Member - date for the shareholder to stop being Shareholder. If you put the date here, then the Shareholder will not be visible anymore in the Shareholder Cap table post this date.
- Type of Trustee (optional) - select the relevant type if Trustee is appointed to this Entity.
- Click Add Shareholder button to save the information.