In Officio, Company Secretaries will most likely be dealing with people. People can be the entity's Directors, Manager, or Member (ie the Shareholder). Sometimes the People could be a Body Corporate, not an individual.
So in Officio, you can add People by going to People page.
Follow these steps to create New People in Officio;
- Click Add People button and a modal will appear.
- You will see two tabs; Detail & Residential Address.
- In Detail tab, you can choose option 'I am Body Corporate' or 'I am Secretary', whichever that is applicable to define this person. Each option will present a new set of tabs or additional tab in this pop up modal. Otherwise, just don't choose any of these.
- Do fill up all the available fields.
- Then go to Address tab. You can add more than 1 address. In each address you can designate as Residential Address or Service Address or BOTH. You can also delete the address by clicking '-' at the top right hand corner of the address section.
- Once you finish filling in the fields, make sure you hit Submit button.